Interior & Exterior Protection
Not gonna lie – many of us purchase a vehicle because of how it looks. Over time, use, damage, accidents, spills, bugs, etc. will degrade the appearance of any vehicle. Interior and Exterior products like those listed below can be used to slow down, or even prevent, this from happening.
- Undercoating – A protective layer applied to the underside of your vehicle. An excellent rust-preventer and sound-reducer.
- Paint Sealant – Maintains the exterior’s original shine and gloss, while providing protection against UV fading, heat, or acid rain.
- Fabric Protector – Create an invisible barrier that repels liquids, so they can be wiped off of seats and carpet without staining.
- Vinyl / Leather Sealant – Provides a barrier that repels liquids, and blocks damaging ultraviolet rays that can damage vinyl and leather.
We think of glass as a surface that is perfectly smooth – but it is actually porous, and covered by microscopic hills, peaks, and valleys. A windshield treatment, when applied, fills in these pores to create a smoother surface that:
- Improves clarity and visibility to extend driver reaction time
- Deflects small road debris to reduce damage to glass
- Significantly reduces night glare
- Allows insects to be wiped away easily
- Causes water to bead up and roll off
Tire & Wheel
Road hazards like potholes can cause significant damage to your wheels and tires. Vehicles are increasingly being equipped with more expensive alloy wheels, as well as lower-profile tires that are more susceptible to damage.
Tire & Wheel Protection covers the repair, or if nonrepairable, the replacement of damaged tires and wheels caused by road hazards. Coverage can even include cosmetic wheel damage up to a certain limit.
Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR), is a method of removing minor dents without paint damage. The most common PDR techniques utilize metal rods and body picks to push out the dents from the underside of the body panel. Glue and specially designed tabs may be used to pull out the dents from the outside of the panel. Fine tuning the repair often involves tapping down the repair to remove small high spots. There are no sanding, painting or body fillers used in this process. Repairs are fast and convenient and can be performed at the dealership, home or office.
Protect your car’s performance while working with a service team you know and trust.Explore Service Contracts
Lock in great rates for worry-free ongoing maintenance and care.Explore Prepaid Maintenance
Provide the bridge for maximum coverage the moment customers drive off the lot.Explore GAP Insurance